My life and what i think of the world today..

I needed a place to express my feelings, what i think of my life, and things that are happening in the world today. I've decided to blog. I'll be sharing my thoughts to the world. So here it goes.. :)

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Back from swim.

We have reached home from swimming. 
My dear sister-in-law Nadine is here with my brother-in-law and her two kids. She has brought some food from the hawker downstairs. 
Sometimes i have mixed feelings when we gather like this. I love to see her an her kids. Probably, she is the only reason i look forward to in life at the moment. i hate everything and everybody else now. However, being in the same house or place with my MIL and FIL is just weird, awkward, don't-know-how-to-react. 

Somehow, after all the things that has happened, i just don't know how to act infront of my MIL when Nadine is around.

I mean, we get along very well. I feel like she's the sister i never had. I can talk to her about anything i want, anything and everything at all. 

But being infront of my MIL, we have to somehow be this person like as though we don't know each other. Like we were strangers. We can't be our normal selves in front of her. Not that we want to hide our joyful and supportive friendship/relationship. Its just that, somehow it makes her feel as though we are a threat to her. She always think that we are always talk about her. In fact we have so much other things that we have in common to talk and think about. 

Okla, i'm have to break my fast in 5 minutes. See ya!

<3
reemaadams


No comments:

Post a Comment